Download Latest Flyer
< RETURN TO STUDS
437 Enmore Rd
Dangarsleigh NSW 2350
16Klms SE on Dangarsleigh Rd
(02) 6775 1217 0427751217
Lachlan Fulloon. Duncan Lance. Angus Carter
600 stud; 3150 Commercial
Two year average 16.2 (2 years and older)
- 2018 Glen Innes Wether Trial. 4 commercial Cressbrook blood teams combined average cut $10/hd better than overall trial average.
- Craig Wilson Wether Trial Alec Town. 2009 results Cressbrook ranked 3rd out of 20 bloodlines for fleece values.
- Pooled National Wether Trial results compiled by NSW DPI and Holmes, Sackett and Associates. Cressbrook ranked 4th out of a total of 71 bloodlines analysed using 2005-06 prices.
- Craig Wilson Livestock and Australian National Field Day combined Wether Trial Cressbrook ranked 6th out of 60 bloodlines analysed using 2005-06 prices.
- Meirnos to Match - Hamilton Victoria 2006 This wether trial comprises 15 wethers from 3 client flocks. Cressbrook ranked 3rd out of 29 bloodlines.
- Wagga Wagga wether trial Involved 11 prominent bloodlines from South-East Australia. 100 randomly drafted wethers per team. Cressbrook were the overall winners of the Wagga Wagga wether Trial
- Cressbrook sire 03/784 tops New England Sire Evaluation 2007 drop. First for fleece value. First for combined measurements. Second for combined visuals.
- We don't feed our rams unless drought declared.
- We don't show
- We disclose all data, good and bad
- We don't trim feet, or prepare sheep for sale
- We let objective measurement carry us forward
- We will not tolerate serious visual or economic fault
- We measure our progress
- We have been doing it since 1954
|Annual ram & surplus sheep sale|
|Time:||Starts Friday 14th Feb 2020|
|Offered:|| 70 Rams 650 ewes|
Download 2022 Flyer